Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Message Number Seventeen

I think I mentioned in one of my previous messages that sometimes, the Angels told me, my message for the day would be for someone in particular. I think today is such a day. I just got back from the gym. I spent the last forty five minutes on the elliptical machine. Not only is it my favorite form of exercise, the Angels must like it too, because it is the easiest way for me to get messages.

So I asked the Angels what is the message for today. I had one that I had started last night, but it wasn't flowing, so I had the feeling maybe it was for another day, and I was not wrong. This one came to me out of the blue.

The Angels told me that there was someone who was going to be reading my blog that was contemplating selling a horse. They had enjoyed a close relationship with this horse and was grieving the thought of selling him(?) (they didn't tell me if the horse was male or female). Over time things had changed and this person was finding less and less time to spend with the horse. The Angels wanted me to tell you that it is okay to sell the horse. The soul of the horse understands the evolution of the human heart and wants you to know that there is someone else who will benefit from being in relationship with him (or her). The Angels have already picked out a buyer for the horse and it will not be difficult to sell once you make up your mind to do it. 

Humans don't always understand that everything is energy. When our energy changes then the things around us often change as well. Things that we once loved no longer carry the same attraction as they once did. We sometimes grieve over the loss of what we once had or enjoyed. The Universe, the Angels, our Divine Source, whatever you want to call our Divine Guidance system, understands this better than we do. They would say to this person, it is time to start a new chapter. This horse will be okay.

They also told me this may or may not have anything to do with a horse........

No comments:

Post a Comment