Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Message Number Twenty Nine

The message the Angels have given me for today is a big one. Yesterday I had the opportunity to share this with three different people just as I went through my day so I felt like my message number twenty eight in my daily message from the Angels was fulfilled, it just got fulfilled in person instead of via my blog. This is a Huge message.

The message is... who do you think you are?

Scenario number one... a woman has left her husband but is feeling guilty. She was not happy. The husband was not meeting her needs. He was not showing her affection or attention. My response. Do you think you deserve to be treated like a queen or do you deserve to be treated poorly? Who are you? How do you feel about yourself? When you come to the place that you feel so good about yourself that you know that you are special, you are wonderful, you deserve to be happy, then you will do whatever is necessary to make sure you are treated well. People around you can only treat you as well as you feel about yourself.

Scenario number two.. a man wants to be an entrepreneur. He has done the research. He has talked to investors. He has formulated the dream in his head. All he needs is the money. My answer. Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Who do you think you are? Do you see this happening way in the future or do you see it, feel it taste it, as if it is happening now? Where are you in those visions in your head? Are you the observer or are you right in the midst of it, feeling it, tasting it, smelling it?

Scenario number three... similar story. A woman struggles with always feeling that she never measures up. She says she felt it from her mother and now she repeats it all through out her subsequent relationships. I said to her.. others cannot feel about you any differently than you feel about yourself. Who do you think you are? Do you see yourself as someone who never measures up? Then you never will. Change how you see yourself and you change how others see you.

Do this ... finish this sentence.....I am......?

What or who are you? Are you wealthy or are you poor? Are you healthy or are you sick? Are you happy or are you depressed? How do you see yourself? How do you finish the sentence?

Years ago I went to a psychic and she said to me.. You are a healer. Why are you not using your gift? And I said, how am I supposed to do that? I just work at the Post Office. And she said to me... Never say that again. From now on when someone asks you .. what do you do? You say... I am a healer. I just happen to work at the Post Office. The Post Office is not who you are.

Now all these years later I just figured it out. I have been trying to attain to the title of healer. I have been studying and writing and working with clients and yet I always saw it as something to attain to, something that had not yet happened. I just realized that as long as I am looking to the future for something to happen, it never will. I just got it. I am a healer. I am an intuitive. I talk to the dead. I talk to the Angels. I write books. That is who I am.

Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment