Friday, March 12, 2010

Manifesting

The last few days I have been thinking about manifesting. What is it I want to manifest in my life and what are my next steps to doing so? Also what are the things that hinder me from manifesting what it is I desire in my life?

It is my belief that we are our own worst enemies. There is a constant voice inside that says that you can't do this or that for any number of reasons but the only real reason we don't accomplish in our lives the things we desire is because of that little voice inside of us telling us that we can't.

In writing down my list of things I would like to accomplish in my life, I realized when I wrote down my list of what I would like to do, then I wrote a list of what was keeping me from doing those things that the only thing keeping me from doing the things I want to do in my life was me. I am the creator of my life. I am the one who decides. If I truly believe that our thoughts create our reality, which I do, then the first step in creating the life I desire is to dig out those hidden thoughts that keep me from doing the things I want to do. Imagination is our biggest asset or our biggest enemy.

So the first step in manifesting the things I desire is to imagine that I am doing them. Imagine that there are no obstacles, no reasons why there should not be the reality I desire.

My biggest desire is to help people. Right now the biggest way I help people is wrapping up their packages and mailing them at the Post Office. I would like to help people with the bigger issues of their lives. I would like to help them hear from the Higher Realms if they can't hear for themselves and I would like to bring healing to those that are in need of healing and peace to those who are in need of peace. I am reminded of my days in the church and I used to say to myself all the time the verse that says... The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, and He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to bring deliverance to those who are held captive,to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.. and I know that in context this verse was speaking of Jesus but I think this could be speaking to all of us and our mission on this earth. We are all here for each other. We are here to bring joy to the brokenhearted, to bring life to those parts of us that are dead.

How do I plan on accomplishing this mission? Every day I am going to be kind. Every day I am going to send love and light to the people I come into contact with. I am going to speak love and light and Angel messages into people's lives who will allow me to and I am going to send healing energy to anyone who desires it. And I am going to imagine myself doing these things more and more until one day I will not feel that the only way I serve people is my helping them mail their packages.

1 comment: