Monday, October 4, 2010

So What is In Store for Us?

With the start of the new month of October I have been reading what others have been predicting for the month. I read about the Venus retrograde, which starts on October 8th and goes through much of the month of October and November. I am not an astrologist but they say that this will highlight relationships for the most part. Then I was reading what some of those who "channel" messages from the Higher Realms are saying and some say that this month is another extension of September which seemed to be very difficult for a lot of people for one reason or another. Then some said that we are in for a change and that things would be much better. It seemed to me that everyone was saying something different this time. Who to believe?

For anyone who studies numerology October is a 1 month, which means that it is a month of new beginnings. However, in conjunction with all the other numbers that surround it, such as the year and the day and other factors, it could vibrate completely differently for some than others.

I was meditating on what October holds for me personally, and which one of the articles to believe, and I guess what my Guides seem to be telling me is that no matter what the planets do or the numbers do, every day is my decision. Yes there are energies and vibrations out there that make some days easier than others. Studying the numbers and the planets are beneficial in discovering things that maybe I need to confront. Knowing that the Angels are out there and that the Higher Realms are "upgrading" our systems is helpful when I am feeling a little out of sorts. When I am not sleeping it is encouraging to know that maybe the Higher Powers are just working on my transmitters. I know that there are a lot of things I can't see. The Bible even says that we "see through a glass darkly." I think that means that we only see things partially the way they really are. We see things from our own perspective, and each of us has a different perspective. I remember from my church days a preacher saying one time if he hears someone preaching about the Lord is coming soon, I mean really soon, he often would observe that person died soon after. This would indicate that sometimes we hear messages that are personally for ourselves and those of us who often hear from the Higher Realms might mistake this for a universal message and not just a personal one.

So what am I trying to say? I am saying that I although I am the first one to read all the predictions for this month, I think that we all need to hear for ourselves. Yes, Venus might be in retrograde and maybe that might make things a little more difficult, but what am I going to decide to do to make my days better? What do I hear the Angels saying and is what I am hearing the same or different than what I am reading from others?

What I hear from my Angels and Guides is that every day is my decision. No matter whether I am having a good day or a bad one, my attitude and my perspective is the most important thing. Maybe I am going through some changes that are difficult,or maybe things are wonderful, but how I choose to react to those things that are happening to me is what will make my life flow smoothly or not. I can choose my attitude. I can choose to go with the flow or against it.

I was watching the news about all of the lawsuits and complaints in conjunction with the oil spill in the gulf, and although I sympathize with those who have lost their livelihoods, living in the idea that something or someone else is responsible for whether my life is working or not is a fallacy. I am always responsible for my own life and making it work. If the Post Office closes tomorrow, then I will go look for another job. I will not sue the Post Office for changing my lifestyle. I will wake up smiling and I will expect the best. I will live in anticipation of the next adventure. The saying goes, when one door closes, another one opens, but often we spend so much time crying over the closed door, that we miss the one that has opened up for us. What are we focusing on? The closed door or the open one? The Venus retrograde or the opportunity to improve our relationships? The loss of one job or the opportunity for the next adventure?

I guess the key is our decision to take responsibility for our own lives or the easy way out, to blame our problems on something or someone else. I spent the early part of my life blaming all my problems on the Devil, then I see now that I walk in different circles that some like to blame the planets or the numbers or the oil companies or the President. There is always someone to blame. Or there is the best way, to pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and move forward. That is what I have decided. I am moving forward. And I am going to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment