Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mantras

During my meditations recently it has been made clear to me over and over that our thoughts do indeed create our reality. Recently I have noticed some underlying beliefs that I never noticed before. One of them is that I can’t seem to find enough time to get everything done that I need to get done. I have a tendency to fill my plate up with way more than what I can possibly accomplish, and then beat myself up when I don’t get everything done. There always seems to appear some wrench in my plan, something to throw my tightly packed schedule to the wind. So recently while meditating, the idea was presented to me that maybe I needed to change my thinking patterns. I was reminded of a dream I had recently where I was climbing up the face of a building, and when I got to the top I was having trouble climbing over the guardrail on the top of the building. I said to my Guides in the dream, this is so hard!! And my Guides replied, your thinking is flawed. Start to say to yourself that it is easy and you will easily climb over the top of the building. When I said out loud, this is easy, then I was easily able to accomplish what I had set out to do.

Back in present time, I have set a mantra for myself now that I am easily able to accomplish all that I set out to do and that I have enough time, energy, and finances to accomplish all those things which I desire to do.

Another mantra which I am incorporating into my thinking is that I am heard. Sometimes I feel like I have valuable things to say, but no one is listening. But I have saved this one for another blog.

I encourage anyone reading this to look within yourselves at what underlying beliefs are keeping you from accomplishing what it is you have set out to do. It is so easy just to turn and begin to think a different way. Anytime I think that I do not have enough time to accomplish something, I say to myself, thank you for sharing but I do indeed have enough time, energy and finances to accomplish anything I desire to do. This works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment