Monday, January 20, 2014

Energy Shift

At first I thought it was just me.

When the new year turned over, I experienced a shift.

Last year, although it was a great year in many respects, I found myself tired. All the time. My  normal almost compulsion to exercise disappeared. I had to force myself to exercise. I wanted to sleep a lot. Other normally healthy body functions were affected as well. I gained a little weight.

I attributed this lack of energy and zeal to the onset of menopause.

This year, it seems I woke up again. I am running again. The extra pounds are slowly coming off. I feel more energetic.

We all have themes for the year. We all have a tarot card that is our theme. This year my card is the Chariot.
The chariot card is all about moving forward despite obstacles. As you can see in the car the man driving the chariot is looking straight ahead despite the fact that the ones supposedly pulling the chariot are sitting down and looking in opposing directions. However, traditionally this card symbolizes movement.

I guess it is no surprise that I would have gotten my mojo back. Yes I feel more energetic despite the throws of menopause.

Then I began to notice that others were noticing a shift in their energetic field as well. Some felt it in their physical bodies, as I did. But others have come to me with questions regarding seemingly out of the blue changes in their soul realm.

I have had the privilege of retrieving lost pieces of people's souls who would have never come to me for assistance in the past. I have at least one client who stopped his drinking habit overnight. People who have formerly laughed or doubted the work I do are now coming out of the woodwork for assistance.

Is this just a coincidence? I  think not.

I have been doing some reading of other intuitive's thoughts on the current shift and some are feeling this shift as well. Some call it "the ascension," a "new age" term that kind of resembles the Christian's term "the Rapture." It is when the souls of earth travelers suddenly decide to evolve to a higher level of consciousness. Not all souls will decide this. There is always the aspect of free will involved, but I am finding that a number of people are finding that things they used to find enjoyable are no longer so enticing. Suddenly they find themselves interested in spirituality. Suddenly they are finding that negative or destructive habits or patterns are losing their appeal.

For myself, I am finding that once again I am enjoying exercise. I am drinking less diet soda, my chosen addiction. (don't judge me, we all have our addictions!!) My clothes seem to be starting to fit again, although I still have some work to do. I am drinking more water.

If you have not noticed a shift in yourself, don't judge yourself! Our souls are all evolving at a different rate. Perhaps this is not the time for you.  Perhaps you have already done most of your soul's evolution, and you are now assisting others to evolve. Perhaps you still have some inner healing work that needs to be done.

We are all evolving from the inside out. I tell my students not to "try" so hard. When you no longer need an addiction, it will go away without so much work. When your soul heals, then the things that have held you back and caused you grief in the past will no longer have a hold on you. Love yourself. Our thoughts and attitudes about ourselves are the first and foremost indicators of our inner healing process.

I can't tell you that you are just going to wake up and feel differently tomorrow. That you are no longer going to want that cigarette or that piece of chocolate cake, or even that drink or other chosen addiction. I do want to tell you that if you focus on loving yourself and doing those things which make you laugh and give you joy, then the path seems easier.

For some, you will find you  may wake up sometime in the near future and just want something different than you did the day before. Maybe you will want to take a class or get attuned to Reiki. Reiki is a powerful healing tool and those who are attuned to it find that they begin to change from the inside out a lot easier than those who are not attuned to it.

Be gentle with yourself. But expect change. If you are even reading this then you have some interest in spirituality. It is not by chance that you have happened upon this blog.

You can contact me if you are interested in tuning in to Spirit and igniting that switch that will bring on the changes you desire. I would love to be of service.

For today, expect wonderful. Expect change. Love yourself. Do something nice for someone else. Get out of your head and into your heart. Be thankful. Laugh.

Our primary purpose is to love life and to have joy. Once you have that down, it becomes so much easier. Now get out there and love deeply.



4 comments:

  1. So lovely, Joy. Love life. Expect change. I'll add be willing to be surprised, and be grateful!

    Thanks so much for this.

    Love and blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. Yes be grateful. We are all in this together. Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so reassuring. I've been feeling this movement of energy, too. For me, it's coming as the form of great and powerful healings that completely rattle me to the core. Wonderful! But also very exhausting sometimes. Thank you for sharing your beautiful message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raquel!! Thanks for reading. Yes there is quite a shift and it seems to be affecting each of us in different ways! Blessings to you as you embrace the changes!

      Delete