Thursday, February 27, 2014

So I Was Talking to this Rooster the Other Day.....

I do not advertise myself as an animal communicator. The truth is, however, that I have been communicating with animals, insects, and other species for, oh I would guess, about twenty years give or take a year or so...

It all started way back in my Holy Roller days.In the very beginning, God had created Adam and Eve and had given Adam dominion over the animals. I interpreted that to mean that humans were superior to the animals and that we were in charge. That meant that the animals were put on the earth to be subject to me and I was their master.

So when I found myself sharing a low rent house with mice, ants, fleas, spiders, and other little critters, this did not set well with me. I had a small child at the time and the thoughts of my little one's underwear drawer being used by the mice to make a nest for their little ones was just not something I was willing to tolerate.

Did I mention this was a low rent house? Did I mention I was not living the dream life at the time? That money was scarce? That I did not have money for food, much less an exterminator?

Okay, so, at  the time, God was my exterminator. I went to Him for anything that I did  not have the means to fix myself, and some things that I probably could have changed, but I didn't know how until many years later. But that is a different story.

That is when I began to talk to the animals.

I told them that we could not all live here together. That according to the book of Genesis, God gave Adam the job of caretaker of the animals. It was my observation at the time that I was living in this house and that I had a small child, and that we could not live in the same house with fleas, ants, spiders and mice. I asked them nicely to please find homes elsewhere. I did also tell them that my  husband at the time was not that concerned with their benefit and would most likely be coming home with some sort of poison and mouse traps, and that my way was probably more beneficial to them.

Guess what. They all left. Before the mouse traps were set, before the poison was released, we got up the next morning and poof! No critters!

I did not consider it animal communication at the time.

Fast forward a couple of decades later.

My holy roller days had long since been left behind. I had been exploring many different belief systems. Many of them had taught me that animals and humans are here sharing the earth. That all things have consciousness. I remembered my days of communicating with the little critters.

I was already communicating with Angels, Guides, and even sometimes the loved ones of my clients on the other side. Some of my clients began asking me about their beloved pets. Some were on the other side, and some were still here. I found that I could access their consciousness, and have conversations with them, just like I could the Angels, and the people on the other side.

So anyway, back to my story.

Yesterday morning I was at work at my "other" job, the Post Office. It was early in the morning. Some of you may not know this, but at times people mail certain animals. The most common of those is chickens. So  here it is, the crack of dawn, and there is a caged rooster out on the dock just carrying on. I am in a different part of the building, but I can here him just cock a doodle dooing away.

I decide to attempt to communicate with him long distance, since I can't go out there on the dock and leave my work station.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.
"Yes, why wouldn't it be?" Rooster replied.
"Well, I heard you carrying on and I thought you might be distressed."
"I am just doing my job."
"Excuse me?"
"My job for millennium has been to wake up the world in the morning. I am the alarm clock for the world."
"I hate to break it to you, but we are already awake. We have alarm clocks now."
"You humans take too much credit. You think you have everything figured out."
"What do you mean?"
" Do you think we do not know that you raise us to feed yourselves? Some of you think that we get all stressed out about these things. The truth is, we know our job and we do it well. We kind of feel sorry for you humans because you think you know everything but we know that we have a job and we just do it."
"So are you trying to tell me that you do not get upset when animals are mistreated?"
"Yes, we do feel bad about these things but we know that you humans are just learning about life and that you do not know any better. One day you will learn and we will all live together in peace. Remember, this too shall pass."

I know what you are thinking. Wow what an intelligent rooster!

Okay so these are some of the questions I can already hear you asking about this conversation.

"How is it possible that roosters know English? How does a rooster know what an alarm clock is? A rooster could not possibly know that phrase.. this too shall pass... "

First of all, animals do not talk in sentences the same way we do. They communicate ideas, and our human brain translates that into sentences and phrases that I can understand.

The message that the rooster was trying to get across to me, I think was, "you humans need to get over yourselves!"

We think we have everything figured out. We don't.

Just because we now have alarm clocks to wake ourselves up does not mean that the rooster will stop doing his job. His job is to wake us up, and he will continue doing that whether he is on a farm somewhere or on the dock of the Post Office. That is just who he is.

One day we will realize that we are all in this together. That we all have consciousness. The trees. The flowers. The stones. The water. God/Goddess. Whoever Else is out there. And we are all one.

Just for today, find a little critter of some kind and send him or her some love. It is easy. Just connect with your heart and then send a little wave of love to the little critter' heart. Or maybe a big critter. You do not have to be standing face to face. Just imagine them in your heart and then send some love. And then see what happens.

Today is blog hop Thursday! Be sure to hop on over and share some love to my fellow bloggers as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment