Saturday, January 25, 2014

Baseball Game

I mentioned in my previous blog that I had noticed an energy shift. It seems I have gotten my "mojo" back. I have more energy, I am exercising more, and I am getting more messages than usual.

After I posted this blog, I had the privilege of communicating with others who are also noticing a shift. Some are experiencing a more positive aspect of the shift, and some are noticing a more challenging aspect of this shift.

Let me encourage you that however you are experiencing the shift is exactly what you need to experience at this time. We are all experiencing the shift in different ways. Some will not notice a thing.

In my case, one of the things I am noticing is a thinning of the veil between our physical reality and the "other" side.  My communication with various Deities is increasing. In the next few blogs, my intention is to relay some messages I have been receiving from Spirit since this time of the shift.

Relating to the shift, the message I received today was the analogy of a baseball game. There are some who are waiting in line to come up to bat. There are some who are out in the field. There is one person who is pitching the ball, one who is shortstop, one on first base, and so on. Then there are the fans who are sitting out in the stands.

Many of us find ourselves to be like the ones who are standing in line waiting to come up to bat. We are impatient for our "turn." We want our place in the spotlight. All eyes are on us. Some times we may come up to bat and may hit a home run. Sometimes we may strike out.

The message was that each of us has a place in the big scheme of things. Don't get discouraged when you strike out. Don't wish to be the pitcher if you are on third base. We all have our jobs to do. 

There was a particular message directed to the spectators.

Sometimes we may find ourselves in the stands watching the "players" interact with one another. The Guides said that we as spectators have an important job to do. As we watch world affairs, and the world "players" interacting with one another, we as spectators can affect the outcome just by our thoughts and intentions. It is an important aspect of our job as "lightworkers" to affect the world events with just our positive thoughts, prayers and intentions toward those who are on the field "playing" the game. Each person on the field has a particular job. The players may be our President, and the other world leaders. We as spectators should make it a habit to send love and light to all the players on the field, whether we like them or not.

In our journey through this lifetime, we may find ourselves in different positions in the game at different times. Just like in a real baseball game, there are innings, and the players switch from hitting the ball to playing out in the field, so it is with our lives. At times we may be the one up to bat. At times we may be the pitcher, or the person on third base. Sometimes we may be playing the outfield. Know that whatever your particular job is in the game, it is important. Your interaction with the other players is important. When it is your time at bat, your Guides and Angels are in the stands, cheering you on. They will never interfere with the way you are choosing to play your game, but they will always be there to encourage you and support you as you go through the game of your life.

If you find yourself in the outfield, don't wish to be the pitcher. Know that your place in the game of life is important and no less important than any of the other players. Know your strengths. Know your weaknesses. Know that you are important. Even if you are the person holding the bat for the person getting ready to come up to bat, your job is important.

Don't take life too seriously. Have fun. It is all just a game. We are all in this together.

If you are interested in receiving a personal message from Spirit, I am available to relay these messages by phone, skype, email, or even in person if you live in my area. I use various methods to receive these messages. This particular message came forth today while I was teaching my tarot class during a meditation to connect with a card.

Anyone who has connected with me know that it is always a surprise to see what Spirit has in store. Sometimes I am giving a message from the Guides and Aunt Mary from the other side shows up. Sometimes I am connecting with Aunt Mary and your personal Guide shows up. Sometimes I am doing a shamanic healing and I will see a vision of a tarot card to give me a message about something this particular person needs. I always leave it up to the Highest Guides to direct my sessions.

If you are interested in having a personal session, you can contact me here. We will decide what is best for  you, and go from there. I look forward to connecting with you!

1 comment:

  1. *soft smile* - I'm not so much a sports fan, Joy, but I TOTALLY get what you're saying with this post.

    Things will happen in their own time for all of us. It's a reassuring message to hear.

    Blessings


    TANJA

    ReplyDelete