Monday, April 16, 2012

Sandolphin

Yesterday morning I woke with a compulsion to rid my home of clutter. Even though the weather outside was delightful and on a normal day I would have forgone any housework for a day outside, I felt compelled to dig out and rid myself of long held onto objects that had outlived their value in my daily life. Some things found their way into the trash. Some found their way into the goodwill pile, and some found their way to the storage area under the house. It seemed I was on a mission to rid my home and my space of no longer useful "stuff."

At some point during my frenzy, I felt the presence of something "other" worldly. The physical sensation I get when "Spirit" makes itself known to me is a rush through my heart chakra. It only lasted a moment and then it was gone.

I don't remember if it was before or after the "rush" I was putting some things away and I came upon some of my Angel cards. One of them fell out of the pile, (which is Spirit's way of saying .... LOOK AT ME). It was Archangel Sandolphon. The card said.." be gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations, and environments."  I did not really resonate with the card and put it back. I decided to try to get a different card, just for fun. I shuffled the deck of cards, and guess what. I got the same card...

I am not sure if I have ever heard of Archangel Sandolphon. I think I learned something about him in an Angel class sometime, but the names of the Angels have never really stuck with me, with the exception of the most well known ones.  One time my Angels told me that names were not as important to them as they were to us. I have never tried to associate the Angels I talk to with the ones that have had stories written about them for centuries. So I put the card up on the shelf where I could see it and decided to try to connect with him later.

A few hours later my husband Clay and I took a walk in the park and we went to our favorite spot where Spirit often makes itself known to us. After awhile we both commented that we didn't really feel anything at this particular time. I had the passing thought of Sandolphon and immediately I felt that rush again. When I did my husband said, " Oh I just felt a rush go through my heart." Obviously Sandolphon is trying to make himself known to us. I am not sure how my husband feels about the Angels. I did mention my experience with the cards and that I had just had the thought about Sandolphon and we both felt the rush at the same time. One of those things you just can't explain.

I am open to having an interaction with Sandolphon but so far it has only been this passing rush through my heart and then he is gone. I am trying to be gentle with myself. Thanks Sandolphon. Sometimes we don't know what we need but the Angels do.

No comments:

Post a Comment