Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just some thoughts........

I wanted to talk a little today about who you are and who you think you are.

In a couple of weeks I will be doing a workshop on manifesting your heart's desires. This is just a little snipit of what we will be talking about and working on. I am looking forward to doing this workshop because I end up learning some stuff too. It seems whenever I do a talk on any particular subject I have my agenda all lined up and I know the subject matter I am going to be covering, but I am always open to Spirit to intervene and change things up, and this happens almost every time. I can do two workshops on the very same subject and they will turn out completely different, depending on who shows up. Spirit always knows who is going to be there and who needs to hear something in particular, and I always surrender my agenda to Spirit.

This proves that Spirit knows who you are and what you need at any particular time. There are no accidents in your life. But do you know who you are? So many times we underestimate who we are and what we can accomplish in our lives, putting it off to the future until the "right" time. Or we give our power to someone else, thinking that because "so and so" is doing this or that, our lives cannot move forward. These are all lies we tell ourselves.

No one can make your life move forward and no one can keep it from moving forward except yourself. You are your own best friend and your own worst enemy!! Spirit is always there to help, but your Angels and Guides will not do the work for you. It seems those of us who travel in metaphysical circles like to hear messages from the Angels on what to do next, but sometimes the Angels say, "do what I already told you and then I will tell you something else."

Spirit has given me a tool to help myself and those who come to me know where they are in the circle of life and what obstacles they may need to work on at the particular time of their life that they are living right at this moment. I will be including in the upcoming workshop a complementary reading using this tool, which I call a medicine wheel reading. Depending on the size of the class and our time constraints, I will most likely give a reading at a future time when both of us can focus on the reading.

Ultimately, the best thing we can manifest in our lives is to be happy. If there are blockages to your happiness, then there are tools to use to move those obstacles out of the way. Let us learn to enjoy the present, lay to rest the past, and look forward with joy to the future. Life is an adventure and it is up to us to rise to the occasion!!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes the Angels say, "do what I already told you and then I will tell you something else."

    I LOL'd when I read this. It's funny because it's true! :-) H.

    ReplyDelete