Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dream

Last night I dreamed I was sitting in a large crowd of people, as if waiting for a parade to start. In the street in front of me I saw an old friend, who I haven't seen in many years. In the dream she was running down the street, and one of her children was in a flying machine, and he was flying. It seemed that this child was just taking off into flight, and she was running behind, making sure he was going to be all right, but also very proud. I am thinking it was her son, because I am thinking in the dream the person in the flying machine was a boy. Since in reality I haven't seen her or her children for many years, her children are grown now and probably have children of their own, but the boy in the flying machine in my dream was relatively young. I realize that in our dreams people can appear to be a different age than they are in reality, so this dream could have been her son, even though he is older now, or it could have been a grandson, I am not sure. Anyway, I was just an onlooker and it seemed that many people were around and observing this as well.

I felt that this dream meant that one of her children or maybe her grandson was getting ready to take off into something big, and although she was proud, she was also a bit worried, as we can get over our children and grandchildren when they take big steps. In my dream I felt he was going to be all right, and that she would be very proud. At first I wanted to write this in my blog because I have no way to get in touch with this woman to tell her the dream and if the Higher Realms want to relay this message to her, then They will have her read my blog. Then it occurred to me that just because in the dream the woman was an old friend with whom I no longer keep in touch, it does not necessarily mean that the dream was about her. In my journey through life I often come across many people, and there is another woman whose son is about to take off into a new adventure and I am sure she is feeling the same way. Maybe this message is for you. I am happy for your son and I know you are proud and everything is going to be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment