Monday, June 21, 2010

Trusting Your Instincts

The other night I had a dream. In the dream I was in the driveway getting ready to go somewhere when a large white SUV pulled in behind me. Two old friends got out of the car, a husband and wife. Years ago we had been very close, but they had moved away and we had lost touch. In the dream the wife asked me to help her find a motorcycle title. The one she had in her hands had holes in it, but she thought I might have another copy of it in my house. We went in the house and searched, but found nothing. I remember saying to her, I don't even own a motorcycle, why would I have this title? Then I woke up.

Later that morning out of the blue the thought came to me that maybe this couple was looking for something and this dream was a message to them that they were looking in the wrong place. I sent them a message on a social networking site telling them about the dream and the message that I thought it might represent. I never heard back from them.

After a few days I began to doubt the interpretation and I began to think of alternate meanings. Usually dreams represent things that our subconscious is trying to tell us about ourselves, but recently I have had dreams where souls have come looking to me for assistance, so the original message made sense to me. However, I do know that the Angels and Guides have used me recently to find lost parts of people's souls, and this dream sort of fits that scenario, only I was unable to help this couple find what they were looking for. I realize the dream could mean that sometimes in this area of service to mankind, that I may at times be unable to help people find what they are looking for. There have been a few incidents where I have journeyed and found parts of people's souls that were missing, and even upon returning these lost parts, the effect on people's lives was minimal. Perhaps this dream was voicing this concern in my subconscious.

In any case, I am convinced that the messages that I receive are coming from the Higher Realms, and I will continue to give them, whether the messages are validated or not. Sometimes I may see or hear results of the messages I receive or the journeys I embark on, and sometimes I may not. Nevertheless, I will continue.

I just want to send out the energy of Love and Light from the Higher Realms to all those who I have been able to help, and also to all those who I have not seen any results for as of yet. Our timetables are different from the timetables of Spirit, and in time we may see why some results are immediately visible, and some are not. We are all on individual paths, and we cannot base our path on the path of someone else. But we are all connected, and sometimes I will get a message for someone who I have never met, or someone who I have known in the past, and if I do, I will do my best to get it out there. Who knows. I am not the message, Just the messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment