Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Fan

Yes I know I haven't posted a blog in a couple of weeks. It is not because Spirit has not been communicating with me. Sometimes I think the communications have been stronger. Most of the time, recently, however, the messages have been for particular people who have come across my path. Sometimes these people are alive and sometimes not. Interestingly enough, yes, I have gotten messages for the nonliving that I have come into contact with as well.

So this evening I found myself alone in my house and I thought to myself, this is the perfect opportunity to meditate and listen and see if there is anything that Spirit wishes to communicate through my blog. After about twenty minutes I found myself drifting off to sleep, despite all my anti- sleep tactics that I have incorporated into my meditation times. So I opened my eyes, disappointed that no interactions with the Higher Realms had occurred. Upon opening my eyes, the first thing that came into my field of vision was my floor fan that I have in my healing room. Nothing spectacular. But I remembered a little game that I have played with Spirit in the past. I look at the first thing that comes into my field of vision and ask Spirit for a message relating to that object. Okay, so nothing else seems to be working. Let's try that.

The floor fan was not plugged up. Just sitting there. The first message was that in order for the wind of the Spirit to blow, I must make sure I am plugged up. I thought I was, I responded. Okay, the Voice of Spirit responded, then just pretend that you weren't and imagine yourself plugging into the wall socket of the Spirit Realm. So I did that. I imagined my spirit plugging into the Spirit world. The next thing I noticed was that my floor fan has four buttons. One is off, one is slow speed, one is medium speed and one is high speed. The Voice of Spirit said that just like the floor fan there are different buttons for different vibrations. I have to make sure that the vibration I am tuned into is the same vibration for the Higher Spiritual Beings I want to connect with. I have written about this before, I said. I know these things. I have not felt disconnected, I have not felt out of vibrational attunement. So the last thing Spirit told me is that sometimes I just don't need the fan on. Sometimes I just need to disconnect. I don't think I can do that, I responded. I don't have an off button. That is why sometimes We disconnect for you, the Voice of Spirit responded. We know you don't have an off button. So We turn off to give you a break.

So this is the message. Spirit is like a floor fan. Sometimes it is plugged up and running, and sometimes it is not. If you want to feel the wind of Spirit blowing in your life, make sure you are plugged up. But you don't have to be plugged up and running all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment