Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Anabelle

It is about 3 AM and I am lying wide awake in the bed, tossing and turning and realizing that sleep just isn't happening. I am reminded of a connection I made last week in the park with a woman named Anabelle.

It seems the city park lately has been the place I have been making some interesting connections with those no longer in body. There is a garden with various flowers and a stone path. I am not sure of the history of the garden itself, but the house nearby apparently has some history. Anyway, my husband and I enjoy going to the park, and after our exercise routine we frequent the garden, mostly because of the energy present there.

One particular day I was asking if anyone was there that wanted to communicate with me and I felt the presence of Anabelle. She told me she lived in body in the 1700's but was attracted to the garden partly because of the flowers but partly because she had noticed me. She obviously was not a wandering soul: she had crossed over but liked to come back and visit on occasion. Anabelle told me that we had conversed before but I still do not remember this interaction. Nevertheless, she told me that there were many that wished to communicate with the living but there weren't many living who were open to listening. The fact that I had opened the door to the possibility of communication had attracted some attention on the other side. What reminded me of this interaction now at 3 AM is that she reminded me that I often woke up in the wee hours of the morning unable to sleep and that at these times it might be helpful to get up and sit with Spirit and see who showed up. Up until now I have been resistant to that notion, because, as I reminded Anabelle, I work a full time job and I am one who needs to sleep. Yes, she replied, but if you are awake anyway, you might as well get up and listen.

Okay so I am listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment