Monday, June 24, 2013

The Little Girls

A couple of weeks ago I went with my hubby love to an old historic estate and museum in Western Maryland. My husband investigates "other worldly activity", and he was presenting some findings that he and his team had uncovered during a recent investigation into the estate. I tagged along with him, because, although I occasionally accompany him on his investigations, this is not something I do on a regular basis, and I was not a part of the "reveal."

As his meeting with the director of the estate ensued, I wandered around the rooms of the historic estate. This particular estate had once housed slaves, and on the upper floor there were what has been termed "slave quarters" which had once, as the name suggests, housed slaves. This part of the house was not my first destination, but after awhile I felt drawn there.

I have, over time, listened to both sides of the argument for "crossing over" souls. Some say that the souls of those who have died during extreme emotionally disturbing situations will sometimes get "stuck" in a location or time and possibly be unable to cross to the other side upon their death. Some say that the souls actually do cross, but pieces of energy get stuck, pieces attached to the emotion that was felt during their time in a location. Some say that the emotions themselves get attached to the walls, floors, furniture, or other items in a place. I believe that all of these assumptions can be true. Sometimes it is difficult to ascertain which is the case when investigating a possibly "haunted" location. Those who investigate these locations sometimes pick up voices on their recording devices, or other "evidence" which points to an assumption that there may be someone there who is not in their physical body. As a sensitive, I am sometimes able to connect with the souls of some who may be there.

At first I attempted to connect with anyone "nonphysical" the lazy way. I sat in a chair in the middle of the hallway and asked if anyone wanted to talk to me they could come to me there. Nothing. So eventually I meandered down to the slave quarters. This has been one of the "hot" spots where much activity had been documented and I wanted to see if there was anyone I could help. I am not much for just documenting evidence if no help is offered to the energy that is stuck there.

Almost immediately upon sitting down in an old chair that was in one of the rooms in the slave quarters, I felt some presence. I sensed there were some young girls, African American, and one white teenage girl there as well. However, it seemed to me that they were not really comfortable with me. I assumed that it was because I was white. I received the information that the one white teenage girl that was there had often visited and spent time with the young children who lived here, and that she in fact felt more comfortable with the slaves than she did her own "kind." It is not surprising that she would have left some of her energy behind. I was not sure that she needed to be "crossed", if any of them did. However, I called upon my power animal, the Black Panther, to help. I felt that with his help I might be able to connect with these girls, and offer some help, if any was needed.

When "Cal", my Black Panther appeared, the slave children were immediately drawn to his presence. To them he was just a very large black cat. I blended with Cal and asked if any of them needed to cross to the light. Immediately I felt a tingling sensation on my arm and the palm of my left hand. I sensed that there was a small door nearby, not a physical door, but an opening to the other side. The door was small, maybe four feet tall, and when I had asked the question the door appeared and seemed to open. On the other side of the door was a black woman dressed in colorful attire. She had a colorful headdress around her head and was very cheerful and inviting. The children were immediately drawn to her. The white teenage girl had to bend down to fit through the small door but she followed the others. One of the young children turned to me and waved goodbye. I am not sure the woman on the other side of the door was African American. She could have been from the Islands. But she was warm and friendly and told me that she would be assisting me again sometime. She told me to believe in myself and that I was doing a good thing.

I asked my Power Animal Cal why no matter how many times I came to locations like this that there was always someone to cross. It seemed like after awhile there should be none left.  I had visited this same location one other time and crossed a young white woman who had given birth in to a child that was fathered by a slave. She told me she had been visiting family here from somewhere else and had fallen in love with a slave here. Of course this was not permitted and it was a very traumatic experience for her. Cal told me that when I entered into a location, like the slave quarters in this estate, that I could be actually connecting with some who were not at this particular location, but other similar locations. When there was someone to help them, their souls come through, no matter whether they actually spent time in this particular house or not. If the situation was similar, I was actually connecting with the emotions and the energy, not necessarily the people who actually resided at this house in this state. Like attracts like.

I think when people go into places like this, they automatically assume that they are going to connect with people who have resided at these locations, but that is not automatically the case. I once lived in a home that was brand new, never before lived in, but I frequently had experiences of the nonliving being there. Could it be that they came because they hoped I could help them find peace?

A couple of years ago I learned a technique for crossing over souls where I would allow those souls to use my body and my voice to speak out their unspoken issues, so finding peace. Once I had called some close acquaintances to join me in the ritual. The ritual was going to take place in my home, so I was not going somewhere that was "haunted" or anything like that. I had called on the Angels and Guides to bring to the ritual anyone who needed to find resolution or peace. The night before the event I had a dream. My house was completely full! There were wall to wall people waiting for me to come and do the ritual. The dream told me that there were many souls who needed to find peace, and that if I made myself available that they would find me.

Sometimes I have been told that when I cross these souls into the light, it does not mean that they had been completely stuck here. But a piece of them was here. Kind of like a memory gets stuck, or an emotion gets stuck. Did you ever wonder why you've never been able to eat beets or why you are terrified of water or thunderstorms? Maybe a piece of your soul choked on beets in another lifetime. Maybe you were drowned or lost a child to a bad storm. No one knows all of the memories and unresolved emotions that we carry from lifetime to lifetime. It is time for us to find those lost pieces and resolve those old wounds. Sometimes it may be from this lifetime!! I have found pieces of souls that my Guides told me belonged to someone who was still alive!! But that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment