Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pay Attention!!

Spirit has many ways of communicating with us. Many times we in our busy lives don't take time to pay attention to the signs all around us. The good news is that Spirit understands the heavy energy we live in every day in comparison to the energy they live in and they take that into consideration when trying to send us a message or communicate with us. They will most often send signs to us multiple times until we realize that it is not just a coincidence that we are seeing or sensing the same thing over and over.

What may be a sure sign of something in particular to me may be totally different for you. For example, if I see a bluebird or a white egret it is a sure sign to me that my mom is around. My mom passed a few years back of cancer and frequently makes herself known to me from the other side. If I see or sense one of these two birds around, I know it is her. These were her two favorite birds while she was in body and even though she didn't believe in power animals while living, I am sure they were her spirit helpers. Now she uses them to let me know she is around. However, if you see one of these two birds, I doubt if you will interpret it the same way as I do. Once I was giving a short reading to someone and I saw a peach tree. I kept trying to get something else but this is all I saw so I told the person what I saw and she immediately knew that it was her grandfather from the other side making contact. It meant nothing to me but everything to her. Items in nature are often signs from our guides or loved ones. We just have to interpret their meaning to get the message. There are scores of websites and books that give universal meanings to particular animals or nature objects, but we have to personalize the meanings to our own experience.

Many times Spirit uses numbers as well to communicate a message. If you keep seeing the same number over and over, chances are, Spirit is trying to give you a message through the meanings of the numbers. A while back, Spirit let me know that when I saw the number 222, it was a sign that I could release worry about a family member, that they were going to be okay. Usually I saw this number when a family member was going through a hard time and I was worried about them. The Angels gave me this number and told me what it meant. I have done some studying into the meanings of numbers according to numerology, and according to one of the books I recently read, two energy denotes the energy of nurturing, sometimes to the tendency of smothering. Yes I have a bit of a tendency to do this, so perhaps Spirit was telling me to let go and let the family member experience his or her life for themselves, and only through their own experience would they overcome their obstacles. I have always loved the number 8 and recently have been seeing it everywhere. I am really excited to have the energy of this number making itself known to me repeatedly. The energy of this number relates to abundance, prosperity, power and control. Of course, these energies are wonderful but only if used properly with humility and grace. Sometimes the energy of this number is as much of a challenge as it is a blessing. Several years ago when in the market to buy a house, one of the deciding factors was that the house my husband and I ended up buying was the one whose numbers added up to eight. Also when I was choosing my PO box, I chose a number that added up to eight. In past years all the significant events in my life happened on 8 days.

These are just a few examples of the ways Spirit communicates to us. The key is to pay attention to things that happen repeatedly, whether it be numbers you see repeatedly or particular animals that cross your path or events that seem to happen over and over. If something happens to you over and over and you are unsure of the message, sit with Spirit and ask for the message. Spirit would not take the time to send the message if they knew you would never understand it significance.

Always thank the Angels and Guides when they send you a message. They really do appreciate gratitude and take it as a sign that you are open and receptive to communication from them. We are not here to prod along alone and without direction. Help is available to us. All we need to do is pay attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment