Monday, November 1, 2010

Balloons

Previously I mentioned how I like to play a game with my Angels. I will look at something in the room that I am in or I will think of something arbitrary and ask the Angels for a message relating to the object I have observed or thought about. The Angels are really good at this game and they like to play.

Recently the word that came to my mind was balloons. I saw a hot air balloon rising up into the sky and the fire that makes it rise. Immediately I had a message from the Angels about balloons. I am no expert in science but I know that hot air rises. I imagine this is because warm air is lighter than cool air. Lighter air will rise higher and heavier, cooler air will remain low. The message to my soul was that if I wanted to connect with the higher realms, I had to raise my vibration to a lighter, warmer energy level. The closer I am to this earth experience the denser and cooler my frequency will be.

How do you feel when you are in love, or when you are happy? You feel warm, you feel light. You feel like you are dancing on air. And, adversely, when you are depressed or sad you feel heavy, the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Now I know that I wrote previously about allowing yourself permission to feel all your emotions, not just the "good" ones. But the key is to consciously feel those emotions, and then let them flow out of your experience. It is when you deny those feelings or stuff them down that they become toxic. However, what if you can't seem to get past an emotion, when it hangs on and greets you in the morning when you wake up and is still there when you lay your head on your pillow at night, then it is time to take some drastic measures. Breathe into the emotion. Consciously put all your attention on how it feels, and then imagine love surrounding that emotion. Imagine love placing that emotion in a hot air balloon and the fire of love heating the atmosphere around it until it begins to float higher and higher. Before long, that heavy, sad, fearful or angry emotion is floating away from your experience and is replaced with the feelings of love and joy. Imagine love filling your heart and surrounding your cells. You will find that when you imagine your cells filling up with love and light that your vibration will soon rise to a higher level. The veil between you and the world of the Higher Beings of Love and Light will become very thin.

The Angels once told me that the language of the Angels is laughter. When we laugh we are talking their language. We are raising our vibration. We are connecting to the higher realms.

Imagine that hot air balloon as your self and that fire that lifts the balloon off the ground is your soul. Imagine flying high into the sky and connecting with the Angels. Imagine that the veil between your world and the world of the Angels becoming thin, so that you can see into the other realm. You see the Higher Beings of Love and Light and they are dancing around and laughing and singing. Then they see you. They invite you in to play. You might see a favorite pet who has passed or maybe a relative who loves you and just wants to say hi. After connecting for awhile, you say goodbye and slowly see your energy becoming a little heavier again. You slowly descend back into the earth realm. Upon your arrival back into your earthly experience, you notice that everything looks just a little brighter. The grass is greener, the sky is bluer. The chaos is less chaotic. The drama is less dramatic. You have been forever changed.

Last night I had the opportunity to help a soul who had not crossed over yet feel the emotion of anger which had kept him stuck. He was about seventeen and was stomping around holding a baseball bat. I helped him to feel those emotions and then release them. I felt the energy in the room lift as he faced those difficult emotions and then felt him surrounded by the Angels. I lost the connection before I was able to tell whether or not he had crossed over but I felt that he did. When we release difficult emotions our spirits are able to rise up like a balloon above our circumstances and raise us up to a new level in our earth experience.

If you are having a hard time releasing difficult emotions, imagine them surrounded by the fire of your soul and placed in a hot air balloon Imagine those emotions rising up high into the sky where they are transformed. Imagine them floating out of your experience and love and joy replacing the anger, or fear, or sadness. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Like a ride in a hot air balloon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment