Monday, April 18, 2016

When All Else Fails, Call In the Big Guns!!

Okay so I meditated. I connected with Divine Love. I sent out Love and Light to the Thunderstorm in Houston, the pilots, the other people on the flight, my hubby, my family, the people affected by the rain, the people affected by the earthquakes in Ecuador and Japan. A little family drama hubby took care of over the phone as we sat waiting and waiting here at the airport for our flight that is supposed to eventually take us to Cabo for a well needed and well deserved holiday.

We have now been here at the airport for 15 hours. I admit I had a melt down at around ...oh I think 12 hours or so. A short meltdown.

I had to confess to hubby that I have apparently not yet reached enlightenment while he calmly sat and said... let it go, Joy. A lot of people have it worse.

At some point I remembered.. I think it was after that second glass of wine.. that there were some pretty amazing rocking chairs in the sun right down the way.

And then I remembered my really cool Ganesha finger puppet in my purse. Ahhh.. Ganesha.. the Remover of Obstacles.

The message? No I don't always have all the answers. Sometimes I have meltdowns. THERE IS ALWAYS HELP. SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS.. PATIENCE.. NOT RIGHT NOW. Other people have bigger problems than you.

I am still sitting at the airport. Right now it looks like our flight is going to leave on time. 

And I am okay either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment