Sunday, December 27, 2015

Card of the day- knight of swords

For the past couple of weeks I have been posting a "card of the day" on my Facebook page. This has been really popular and I thought I would try to post it here on my blog today.
I am not sure if this will be an every day posting. However for now I am getting a lot of positive feedback so I am going to keep it up, at least for awhile.
Today's card is the knight of swords.
Something involving conflict or a difficult conversation may come and go quickly in your experience today. You may have a short term relationship or contact with someone with whom there are words that cut you or make you feel uneasy or wounded.
Remember that this too shall pass. Pick yourself up and move on. This is not going to permanently scar you. You are strong.
I send love and joy to you if you find yourself the recipient of this message. Be strong. Love yourself and let this go.

No comments:

Post a Comment