Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Magician

In my meditation this morning I was contemplating my lifetime card, the magician.

Here is a great image for this card, and here is the link to where I found it:http://azurylipfe.deviantart.com/art/Tarot-The-Magician-43841765

This card is all about creating whatever in your life you want to create. I was thinking about the card and my Guides decided to give me a lesson in the art of creating. This is what they said to me:




"Joy, what if you were the greatest magician in the world? And not just one of those illusionists. I mean a real magician. One who uses magic to produce an outcome."


"If you knew that you could do a ritual and cast a spell of some sort and you knew that whatever you intended would come to pass, what would be your mental attitude?

"For one thing, you would not even think of doing the spell over and over in case it did not "take", would you?

"Your thought process would be, simply,... Hmm.. I wonder when it's gonna get here... Not, .. if it's gonna get here, or I wonder if I did anything wrong.. or I wonder if the Great Magician in the Sky heard me..."

"You would probably just go about your business, and expect for whatever you intended to happen to happen."

"You would not even need a contingency plan."

That's what I'm talking about. Expectation. Surrender.

This is the key to why sometimes our intentions, our affirmations, our desires, whatever you want to call them, do not happen. We doubt. We set up a "well, if this doesn't work, then I'll do this..." plan.

So let me ask you. If you could come up with an intention, a desire, a goal, or a request of Spirit, and you knew that you would get whatever you asked for, what would you ask? And after you did ask, what would you do next?

Would you wonder if anyone "heard" the request? Would you ask again? Would you come up with a "plan B," just in case?

No. You wouldn't do any of these things. You would just wait. You might get excited and tell others about what was coming. You might daydream about what it would feel like when the request came to pass. You might make preparations for the event, whatever it is.

There it is.

The reason most of our intentions don't come to pass. We doubt.

Does a pregnant woman doubt that the baby is in there?  Once she has gotten the news, that is it. She is either happy or she is not, but wanting it or not wanting it makes no difference. She doesn't say, hmm, I wonder if the Pregancy God will change his mind and give the baby to someone else. I wonder if I am just imagining things. Do I really want a baby after all? I may have changed my mind. Well, let me tell you. Once the baby is in there, it's in there.

Okay, so, here it is.

What is it that you want? That is the first step.

Once you are really clear about that, then don't look back. Act like it is already here. Imagine yourself doing or being or enjoying whatever it is you have decided to manifest. Don't ask again and again. It is done. There is a field of thought that three is the number of manifestation and that you should do your ritual three times, and if that is the case, then do your ritual three times. But after that, act like it is done. No wishy washy, I wonder if it worked, I wonder if the Manifesting Angel heard me, I wonder if I did the ritual right, I wonder this and I wonder that.

Once you plant that seed, don't go digging up your seeds to see if they are growing.

Just plan for the harvest when it comes.

Just as a woman with child goes out and buys baby clothes and diapers and other baby items before the baby comes, go make your preparations. Get ready for that baby.

I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter I used to like to talk to her in my womb. You might try that with your desires. Talk to your intended manifestation. Tell it how excited you are that it is on its way. Imagine yourself doing or being or enjoying whatever you have desired.

Remember the number rule of manifestation. Harm none. And the number two rule.. you can't override human free will. In other words, you can't manifest a particular person falling in love with you. But you can manifest a relationship. As long as it is mutually beneficial to both parties.

Remember that if you don't know where you are going you are never going to know when you get there. In other words, you have to be clear on what you are manifesting. After that, the sky's the limit!

Now go out there and create your beautiful life!






No comments:

Post a Comment