Sunday, April 29, 2012

Manifesting, Energy, and Broken Down Cars....

Today was my class on manifesting your heart's desires. I had been preparing for this class for some time. At the beginning I had only two people sign up for the class and I wasn't sure if the class would even go on. That is some testimony for someone teaching a class on manifesting, right? You mean you can't even manifest people to come to your class and you are teaching a class on manifesting? That is what the voices in my head were saying to me.

But I was determined to continue to prepare for the class. I decided that I would manifest this class at some time or another, whether or not it happened now or some other time and place. It was going to happen. I remember one time hearing a preacher who booked an auditorium and the owner of the auditorium asking him when he planned on paying the fees and he said, " this is not my problem. Why don't you ask God when we are going to pay?" So I determined that the class would be held. It was not my problem who would be showing up for the class.

So it ended up the class went on as scheduled and those who came were exactly who Spirit had in mind to attend anyway. There is no need for me to stress over the details. We had a wonderful class and a good turnout!!

Now the kicker. The day before the class my car left me stranded for the first time since I have owned the car. I had to sit on the side of the road, waiting for a tow truck. I had to depend on a ride home. Once home, I was thinking about the significance of the event. I believe that everything that happens to me is significant and has some meaning or message from Spirit. Years ago when I was in a low point in my life I had continuous car problems. Symbolically it spoke to me of my destination in life, my path always seeming to be at risk. Cars are very symbolic of our paths in life and the means we have of traveling our spiritual path. The fact that my current car had been so dependable for the six or seven years I have owned it is symbolic to me of having had a smooth ride for the past seven years.

So once home from my ordeal I had some alone time to connect with Spirit and ask ... What is going on here? I thought my path was moving forward. I have been happy with my path recently.

Once I had connected with my Spirit Guides I immediately got the message that in the past few days many of those of us who are blessed in this lifetime with being what has been termed a Lightworker, those who have been commissioned to increase the vibration on the planet, have been going through a change in our vibrational frequency. Our electrical wiring has been undergoing an upgrade, my Angels told me.  Sometimes physical objects with which you have a connection may have a reaction. My Angels told me that it was important to reestablish my connection with things in my possession that may react to the change in my frequency. They also told me that my body may be undergoing some changes and I may feel out of sorts for a few days. Don't be alarmed, They told me. Now before you argue the logic of the message, let me tell you that none of my other electrical appliances or gadgets have seemed to have any reaction to any change in my energy. I did lose my patience with two difficult customers in the past couple of days, which is completely out of character for me. It would be easy to say, " oh, I am experiencing an energy upgrade. Please be patient with me."

My completely wonderful but logical husband would say, " Oh Joy, not everything is a sign. Sometimes things just happen. It doesn't have to mean anything." Yes, but it is much more fun to connect with Spirit and get a message from the comings and goings of my life. This time my message was, " you are experiencing a temporary systems upgrade. Please be patient." And... " you have issues of control. This is allowing you the experience of not having control..." ( this was my secondary message, of which I will write a future blog.....)

For now I am sending love and light to my car and to those who have been assigned the task of assessing what is wrong and how to fix it. And I am thanking the Universe for  the blessing of having a car in the first place which has been so wonderful for the past several years and having not a care in the world except to turn the key and expect it to start. This has not always been the case for me, which is another future blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment